Radiocentre’s Tuning In conference will see keynotes from Alain de Botton and John Whittingdale MP when it takes place on May 17th.
The theme for the annual event this year is See Radio Differently and is being held at the Ham Yard Hotel in London hosted by Magic presenter Angie Greaves.
Andy Nairn, Partner at Lucky Generals, will launch Radiocentre’s new advertising campaign, aimed at increasing consideration of radio among low-spending advertisers.
Other speakers at the conference will be:
- Dee Ford, Group Managing Director Radio for Bauer Radio
- Oliver Deane from Global
- Flora Williams from Dentsu Aegis Group
- Tracey Follows, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer at The Future Laboratory
- Michael Hill, MD of Radioplayer
- Siobhan Kenny, CEO of Radiocentre
- Phil Critchlow, Chair of Radio Independents Group (RIG)
The morning will also feature footage of radio group CEOs from across the UK, sharing their views on the state of commercial radio, and exactly why the medium remains such a great opportunity for advertisers.