Time to submit your entry for IRN Awards
Entries are now open for the IRN Awards 2014. Eight categories are available to enter with a closing date of December 6th.
Organisers tell RadioToday the IRN Awards celebrates the range of talent that continues to keep listeners up to date and well informed and that the judges are expecting another year of outstanding entries.
A Royal birth, a former Prime Minister’s death, the fallout from the Jimmy Savile scandal and the Woolwich murder were among the standout stories of 2013.
The categories available to enter this year are:
- News Team of the Year – hubs or station under or over 1M TSA
- Entertainment Coverage Award
- Reporter of the Year
- Newsreader of the Year – under or over 1M TSA
- Best News Special or Feature
- Best Interview
- Student Journalist of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
Entry criteria and full details are available on irnawards.co.uk