A free radio event is taking place online from Jan 17th to 21st with a different theme each day.
Organisers RadTech, in collaberation with La Lettre Pro in France, invites us to log in and listen to global leaders in radio and audio address some of the most important concerns for their industries.
Here’s the schedule for the week, with each hour-long event starting at 2pm GMT each day:
Monday 17: Managing a radio operation in the 21st century — attracting younger listeners and collaborating with TikTok, Instagram, and other social media.
Tuesday 18: Managing a successful on-demand or podcast operation — can you build it inside your current radio operation. If so, how can you grow revenue and make it profitable?
Wednesday 19: Tech trends — what are the cutting-edge ideas that will impact radio and audio?
Thursday 20: Operations and workflow — how to work remotely, increase efficiency and lower costs; and what will the future radio studio look like?
Friday 21: The cloud, cybersecurity and IP protection — do you run your operations on-site or in the cloud? Can you do both? How do you protect your operation from hackers and malware, safeguard data and ensure stricter data privacy rules?
Speakers for the week include the following:
- Ken Benson, Partner/co-founder, P1 Media Group
- Ruediger Landgraf, head of strategy and digital at Kronehit Austria
- Chris Bannon, S.V.P., head of global audio at Conde Nast
- Antonio Arcidiacono, CTO and CIO at the European Broadcasting Union
- Steven Goldstein, founder/CEO, Amplifi Media
- Chris Boyce, co-founder of Pacific Content
- Philippe Generali, CEO, RCS Worldwide
- Piero Rigolone, owner of Bit Radio
- Jose Loureiro, Radio Innovation and Technical Unit, Renascença Multimedia Group
- Haseena Cassim, managing director Yfm