Singer, songwriter and entrepreneur Nicola Roberts will be joining the line-up at Radiocentre’s Tuning In North event on March 29th at 9am.
As well as discussing the role radio has played in her music career, Nicola will share her views on the influence the north of England has on British culture and her experiences as a business owner.
For anyone unable to make the event in person, a recording of the livestream will be available to watch exclusively online at 9.30am on Thursday 31st March.
The final speakers also announced today include Global’s Head of DAX and Digital Local Sales, Lee Alleston and Hits Radio presenter Hattie Pearson who will be exploring the relationship between broadcasters and their audiences.
Bauer Media’s Head of Creative, Trevor Jordan will also be in conversation with Radiocentre’s Chief Operating Officer, Matt Payton.
There are a small number of in-person tickets still available for the event at The Everyman Manchester – secure your place now.
The full line-up of scheduled speakers are:
- Nicola Roberts, Singer, Songwriter and Entrepreneur
- Lucy Powell MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport
- Emma Slater, Regional Managing Director, Wavemaker
- Kate Bradbury, Managing Partner, Wavemaker
- Emily Walker, Head of Media, Arnold Clark
- John-Paul Hughes, Group Creative Director, Mind Field and Communicorp UK
- Paul Reynolds, Managing Director EMEA & Ops Director, Massive Music
- Lee Alleston, Head of DAX and Digital Local Sales
- Hattie Pearson, Hits Radio, Presenter
- Trevor Jordan, Head of Creative, Bauer Media
- Laurence Harrison, Automotive Partnerships Director, Radioplayer
- Ian Moss, CEO, Radiocentre
- Mark Barber, Planning Director, Radiocentre
- Lucy Barrett, Client Director, Radiocentre
- Matt Payton, Chief Operating Officer, Radiocentre