Radiocentre has announced more speakers for its first Tuning In event of the year, which is being held at the Everyman Edinburgh on the morning of 16th March.
EssenceMediacom Scotland’s Head of Strategy, Toby Hutchins, will discuss the power of radio partnerships with Justine Murphy, Agency Sales Director at Bauer.
They will talk through how they are using partnerships to push what’s possible with radio advertising and connect with audiences on behalf of clients such as Tesco Bank.
Radioplayer’s Automotive Partnerships Director Laurence Harrison will present on the future of in-car radio, while RAJAR’s Lyndsay Ferrigan will talk through the evolution of RAJAR’s audio audience measurement ecosystem.
Mind Field’s Executive Creative Director, John-Paul Hughes, will be joined by Patrick McGuire, Partner at Thompsons Solicitors, for a session on how the award-winning Scottish legal firm built their brand foundations through radio.
Tuning In Scotland will be chaired by Radiocentre’s CEO Matt Payton and will also feature sessions from Radiocentre’s Planning Director Mark Barber, who will be showcasing the industry body’s latest Generation Audio research, and Lucy Barrett, who will be providing an overview of the current audio market.
There are a limited number of tickets still available, so sign up for your free place here.
The speakers will include:
- Toby Hutchins, Head of Strategy, EssenceMediacom Scotland
- Justine Murphy, Agency Sales Director, Bauer
- Laurence Harrison, Automotive Partnerships Director, Radioplayer
- Lindsay Ferrigan, Communications Manager, RAJAR
- John-Paul Hughes, Executive Creative Director, Mind Field
- Patrick McGuire, Partner, Thompsons Solicitors Scotland
- Matt Payton, CEO, Radiocentre
- Mark Barber, Planning Director, Radiocentre
- Lucy Barrett, Client Director, Radiocentre
Posted on Monday, February 13th, 2023 at 7:00 pm by Roy Martin