Wave DJ’s skydive for charity
Wave 105 presenters have completed a sky dive to raise money for children’s hospice Naomi House.
It kick-starts next Friday's on-air charity auction for five exclusive items, on the day they will also invite listeners to pledge money in return for their favourite songs.
The five exclusive auction items include:
– A signed acoustic Tanglewood guitar. Signed by the likes of the Sugababes, Kylie, Meat Loaf and Craig David
– A week's Holiday at Hoburne Holiday Park's in Doublebois or Torbay
– Hospitality for two to watch the England v Pakistan game in the Rose Bowl's Shane Warne Suite.
– A golf day for eight at the championship Meon Valley course, including breakfast and lunch
– At home with Lainston House – with Chef Andy MacKenzie cooking a four course meal for eight people in the comfort of their own home
There will also be a smaller auction on the Wave 105 website.
Wave 105 Cash for Kids Charity Manager, Gloria Hill, said: "Throughout the month of July we have been encouraging listeners, local businesses and schools to get their creative juices flowing to think of ways to raise significant funds for Naomi House. Some of the Wave 105 team completed a sky dive! Our auction forms part of this campaign and we are really lucky to have been donated some fantastic prizes.
"Our on-air auction only runs for one day, so if you're interested in any of the prizes make sure you listen in and all funds raised will go towards improving the existing Naomi House facilities."