The latest speakers have been announced for Radiodays Europe 2020 and include people from the BBC, Global, and independent radio stations.
They join James Purnell, Director Radio & Education, BBC who has already signed up for a leading session at the event in Lisbon this March.
Some of the speakers announced so far include:
- George Mullen – Audience Research manager, Radio 4 & BBC Sounds Podcasts
- Chris Stevens – Chris Country
- Mukul Devichand – Executive Editor of Voice & AI at the BBC
- Siobhan McMenemy – Audience Research Manager, Youth Radio Networks at the BBC
- George Mullen – Audience Research Manager, Radio 4 podcasts and BBC Sounds
- Jon Holmes – Writer, comedian and broadcaster at Radio X
- Nik Goodman – Director at Bounce
- Amy Woods – Founder, Content10x
- Ann Charles – Radio Production & Technology Consultant
- Adam Bowie – Business Development Manager, BBC World Service
- Niall Power, Head of Station Sound, Beat 102-103
- Craig Bruce – International radio consultant, podcast host and author from Australia
- Gene “Bean” Baxter – Former radio host from LA
See all the speakers here and use our special booking code RTYLIS20 for a discount.
RadioToday is an official media partner for the event and will be covering the event with interviews and photos via RadioTodayLive.