Presenter Neil Fox cleared of all charges
Magic’s Neil Fox has been found not guilty of sexually and indecently abusing young fans and colleagues.
Neil, who has been off-air at Bauer since the morning of his first arrest, has been cleared of charges relating to offences that date back to the 1980s, against women and girls as young as 14.
Throughout the trial at Westminster Magistrates’ Court, he denied eight counts of indecent assault and two of sexual assault dating from 1988 to 2014.
Speaking outside Westminster Magistrates’ Court today, Foxy said the past 14 months had been “hard and stressful”.
“Today I have been vindicated,” he said.
Neil has been at Magic since he joined to host the breakfast show on Monday 12th September 2005. He was previously with Capital FM and hosted the Pepsi Network Chart Show across the ILR network.
Bauer Media has made the following statement when asked if Neil will return to work: “We will be taking some time to reflect on the outcome of the trial and we have no further comment to make at this stage.”
Meanwhile on LBC, Paul Gambaccini has been speaking about the situation, calling on Metropolitan Police chief Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe to step down. Have a listen below: