Audiotrain has announced a new course on one of its most popular training subjects – podcasting.
Craft and sell – the secrets of a successful podcast – will share the skills to create a high-quality original podcast, and introduce attendees to the basics of how to promote and market it.
Over the course of the day attendees will:
• Listen to some great podcasts & work out what makes them successful.
• Scope out and script an introduction to your own podcast.
• Learn how to plan your podcast, create a format and running order.
• Experiment with microphone use.
• Understand the basics of rights issues and podcast funding.
• Learn how to reach your audience.
• Make your own 5-minute podcast to take home.
David Prest, founder and Managing Director of production company Whistledown will be leading the day. Whistledown works for Economist Radio, BBC Radio, BBC Sounds, Spotify, Audible and a host of other brands.
Date & time: Friday December 6th 2019, 9.30am – 5pm
Venue: Artworks, 60a Weston St, London SE1 3QJ
Book and see fees at bookwhen.com/audiotrain