RAIN Summit conference returns to London
Internet radio executives from across Europe will meet in London on Monday November 9th for the 4th annual RAIN Summit Europe.
Speakers from Global, BBC Radio 1, Radioplayer and spotify are lined up to speak at the event, taking place at The Royal Institution.
They include Rhys Hughes, Head of Programmes for BBC Radio 1 and 1Xta, plus Global’s Commercial Digital Director Oliver Deane.
RAIN is a trade organisation for the online audio industry, and holds a number of similar events in the US. Kurt Hanson from RAIN says: “Online audio is a fast-moving industry with tremendous growth potential. We are excited and gratified to bring together industry thought leaders to discuss the present and future of audio for streaming companies, marketers, and listeners.”
The event was held in London last year, but previously took place in Berlin in 2012 and Brussels in 2013.
RAIN VP and Managing Editor Brad Hill adds: “We are tremendously excited with this year’s lineup of presenters. It is a power-packed day of new research, thought-leading discussions, and the latest perspectives on the business of streaming audio.”
The full line up of speakers are:
- Rhys Hughes, Head of Programmes, BBC Radio1 & BBC Radio 1Xtra
- Neal Schore, President & CEO, Triton Digital
- Les Hollander, Global Head of Audio Monetization, Spotify
- Pierre Naggar, VP of Programmatic Demand in europe, AdsWizz
- Larry Rosin, Co-founder & President, Edison Research
- Michael Hill, Founder & Managing Director, UK Radioplayer
- Chris Price, Director, New Slang Media
- Holger Weiss, CEO, Aupeo
- Ross Adams, UK Country Manager, Acast
- Oliver Deane, Commercial Digital Director, Global Radio