The BBC Director of Radio Helen Boaden is among the first speakers announced for next year’s Radiodays Europe conference in Dublin.
Other high-profile speakers include Irish presenter Rick O’Shea from 2fm, Triple M’s Head of Content Mike Fitzpatrick from Australia and Chris Bannon, Vice President Content at WNYC in the US.
Radiodays Europe will have almost 100 speakers in 50 sessions when it takes place at the Convention Centre Dublin from 23rd to 25th March 2014. UK radio consultants James Cridland and Nik Goodman are part of the team putting together the programme for next year’s event.
Other speakers include:
- Catherine Burns, Artistic Director, The Moth, USA
- Chris Bannon, Vice President Content, WNYC, USA
- Yvonne Malak, owner, My Radio, Germany
- Marius Lillelien, Head of Radio, NRK, Norway
- Goram Kurjak, Creative Director, Otvereni Radio, Croatia
- Martin Liss, National Program Director, Energy, Germany
More speakers will be announced over the coming weeks and a first programme for the conference will be published next month.