Industry offer: Money off a digital radio
A digital radio is the perfect gift for family and friends this Christmas, so Radio Today and Digital Radio UK have teamed up with leading manufacturers PURE and Revo to offer you discounts of up to 30% off a range of digital radios.
Please note that our offer is only available to people working in the radio industry – you might need to prove that you do work at a radio station or associated company.
In the run up to Christmas, Digital Radio UK have launched an industry-wide campaign to promote the benefits of digital radio, which is currently airing on commercial radio stations, BBC radio, BBC television as well as in the national press and magazines. The TV and print creatives promote the additional stations available through digital radio, while the radio commercials focus on specific features and benefits such as track listings, easy tuning and other platforms.
Of course since you work in the industry we don’t need to tell you that digital radio brings listeners in many areas of the country access to stations they wouldn’t get on AM or FM – such as BBC 6 Music, Jazz FM, Planet Rock and Absolute Radio’s ‘decades’ series of stations. It also puts stations like Heart, Capital, Kiss and Smooth into areas where it isn’t already available, and negates the need for the hum and hiss of medium wave to listen to the likes of Absolute, talkSPORT and BBC Radio 5 live.
Radio Today Editor Stuart Clarkson said: “I think it’s important that the industry supports the drive to digital platforms, but it’s amazing how many people working in our business still don’t own a digital radio or recommend them to friends and family members. These offers from PURE and Revo are ideal if you’re still looking for a last minute Christmas present for yourself or someone else – but you need to order this week if you want to make sure it arrives in time for the big day!”
PURE are offering Radio Today readers within the radio industry between 20% and 30% off their entire product range, including accessories. PURE’s digital radio start with the ONE Mi at £34.99 and go right up to the Avanti Flow priced £279.99.
Revo are offering radio industry workers a discount of 25% off any of their radios. Revo’s entry level digital radio is the Mondo at £69.95 and their highest-specification model is the new K2 at £299.99.
The offer could save you as much as £75, depending on which model you pick.
Stuart Clarkson added: “We’re delighted to have the support of Digital Radio UK as well as two of the leading radio manufacturers and are excited to be working with them to promote the future of our industry.”
How to take advantage of our offer
* Visit the special industry page on the PURE website.
* Enter the radio industry password which is marconi (ensure all lower case).
* That will take you through to a landing page where you will find the radio industry voucher code.
* Make a note of the code, then click the link through to the online shop.
* Click on ‘Log in’ in the top right hand corner to either log in or create an account.
* Put the items you want to buy in your virtual basket and during the checkout process make sure you enter the voucher code which will give you a 20-30% discount on whatever you purchase.
* Visit the Revo website and decide which digital radio you’d like to buy.
* Call Revo on 01555 666161 to place your order.
* Say that you’ve seen the industry offer on Radio Today and have an offer code.
* Place your order over the phone using offer code RN1411. You’ll also be asked which radio station or radio-related organisation you work for.
* Your order will have a 25% discount off the radio applied to it.
* A card payment will be taken over the phone along with your delivery address.