Roman, Vick & Sonny sign up for Tuning In radio event
Capital Breakfast hosts Roman Kemp, Vick Hope & Sonny Jay are among the first confirmed speakers for Radiocentre’s Tuning In conference 2019.
They will join Diversity stars turned KISS presenters Jordan Banjo and Perri Kiely, radio and television presenter Angellica Bell, Bauer’s Steve Parkinson and The Times’ columnist Phillip Collins at the event on Tuesday 14th May at Picturehouse Central, London.
Musician Professor Green will be there to discuss the role radio and audio plays in a music artist’s career.
Radiocentre will also be launching its latest research in association with research company Neuro-Insight at the morning event.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Roman Kemp, Vick Hope and Sonny Jay from Capital Breakfast and Adam Johnson, Global
- Steve Parkinson, Bauer and Angellica Bell, Scala Radio
- Professor Green, Musician
- Jordan Banjo and Perri Kiely, Diversity and KISS
- Alison Holliday, Highways England and Mike Stern, Adam+Eve
- Philip Collins, The Times
- Michael Hill, Radioplayer
- Heather Andrew, Neuro-Insight and Mark Barber, Radiocentre
- Ben Jeffries and Josh Pieters, Influencer
- Flora Williams, OMD UK
- Siobhan Kenny, CEO, Radiocentre
The speaker agenda covers topics including advertising case studies and creative inspiration and Radiocentre’s new research study.
Tuning In is part of Radio Audio Week, a week-long celebration of the UK’s radio and audio industries which runs from May 13th – 19th.
Siobhan Kenny, CEO at Radiocentre, told RadioToday: “It’s great to have another all-star line-up for Tuning In 2019 showcasing the best of what radio has to offer, with even more big names still to be revealed. This year’s event promises to tackle some of the biggest issues affecting our industry today whilst celebrating the exciting time audio is going through.”
If you’re interested in attending sign up at tuningin2019.eventbrite.co.uk